Responsible Gaming is a rational and judicious choice of the gaming options which takes into account the player’s personal circumstances and situation and prevents the game from becoming a problem. Responsible Gaming involves an educated and informed decision made by consumers with the sole purpose of entertaining and enjoying themselves, where the value played never exceeds what players can afford.
Responsible Gaming is a leisure and entertainment activity and never interferes with social, professional or family commitments.
- Responsible players play for fun, not for money. They are aware that they may be lucky and win, but they may also lose.
- Playing responsibly means making decisions based on facts, keeping control of the time and the money players want to spend.
- Playing responsibly makes the gaming activity a pleasant and enjoyable experience, with no risk of harm to players, their family and/or friends.
How to play responsibly:
- Play for fun, not for money or to escape from problems.
- Do not pursue or try to recover losses.
- Play for fun, enjoy yourself when winning, but take into account that you may also lose.
- Do not borrow money to play.
- Play only the amount of money you decided to use for entertainment. Do not use the money you usually need for your fixed expenditure, such as food, transportation, etc.
- Self-control decreases at times of emotional crisis: avoid playing at those times.
- Do not let gaming affect your relationship with family and friends.
- Set a time and money limit to play.
- The only measured game is the enjoyable game.
- Do not mix up responsible gaming with safe gaming.
- Do you know what problem gaming is?
- And pathologic gaming?
- We have provided a space for you, on the web site, where you may make enquiries and exchange opinions.
- Do you want to receive advice about playing in a more controlled fashion?